I think I should rename this guide to babies (age 1) because I made it with my niece in mind. I actually looked at my sister’s wishlist and pulled some items from it!
1. Hammering Toy – Anything you can hit with is always a hit. This one also has a little xylophone and comes in a few animals.
2. Maracas – When Tilly was little, our friend gave her a mini maraca to play with at their house and she took it home and held it for weeks. It turns out that the maraca was meaningful to our friend, so we had to return it! I love gifting a mini maraca to little kids. Cute and not annoying.
3. Soft Pajamas – Jammies are always a great gift and this brand is super soft and high quality. Lots of colors, styles, and patterns!
4. Nerdy Baby Books – Books are always welcome in our home and this series looks super fun.
5. Feeding Stuff – Now that babies are starting solids, gifting baby safe bowls, utensils, and bibs is a nice idea.
6. Lavender Lovey – My former boss gifted us this lavender lamb when Tilly was born and she sleeps with it to this day.
7. Rainbow Stacking – A toy that doubles as decor, a puzzle, and a teether? Win!
8. Silicone Cups – Adorable training cups!
9. Baby Balance Bike – I stole this from my niece’s wishlist and purchased it for her birthday in a couple of weeks. Super cute. She’ll be cruising with my girls in no time.
If you still can’t figure out what to get a kid in your life, consider a monetary donation to a college fund or experience. They’re young enough to not really care about receiving gifts and you’re contributing to their future (and fun!).