Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the very first 2021 Holiday Gift Guide for him, with picks from Brandon!
*Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product, I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting my blog.
1. Gimbal, $129 – Up your video game with this gimbal. The image stabilization is top notch.
2. Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones, $130 – I’ve tried many many wireless earphones and these by far are my favorite. I enjoy the noise canceling and transparency mode.
3. Colorful Fanny Pack, $30 – Look great while carrying your portable ultrasound unit, ultrasound jelly, and medical books, among other things.
4. Pendleton coffee mug, $20 – I was gifted this mug and it’s my new favorite. It makes my basic coffee taste better.
5. Bluetooth Noise Canceling Headphones (for DIYers!), $39 – Ear protection is a must while using power tools. Protect your hearing and tune-in to your podcasts.
6. Barefoot Sneakers, $39 – Use your feet the way that they were designed. These are lightweight, minimal, cheap, comfortable sneakers.
7. LEGO Fender, $99 – I love guitars and LEGO. It’s a unique set that blends two of my favorite things and I can build them with my daughter.
8. Ultralight Foldable Drone, $599 – This drone has a high quality camera. It’s easy to pilot and fly. We use this to get great aerial footage.
9. The Final Revival of Opal and Nev (audiobook), $20 – Make sure it’s the audible version. The story is really captivating and draws you in. The audio version is in a very unique format in that it’s an interview with all of the characters.
10. Weighted Blanket, $279 – Feels like someone is cuddling with you all night long.